qara.info has partnered with CardRatings for selected credit cards, and may receive a commission from card issuers. All opinions expressed are the author’s alone, and has not been provided nor approved by any of the companies mentioned. Thank you for your support.

IKEA Coupon January 2019: $25 off $150

IKEA has a new printable $25 off $150 coupon ] that is valid for two days only: January 19-20, 2019. The coupon states that you can also show it on your phone at checkout. Valid in US stores only. The fine print: Coupon is valid in store … [Read the rest]

Blooom Review 2019: Free 401k Analysis + Human CFP Financial Advice For $10 a Month

Does the New Year have you motivated to give your retirement account a tune-up? As opposed to many other online advisors, Blooom.com (with three Os) focuses on providing advice for 401k, 403b, 457, and TSP accounts by offering both a free 401k … [Read the rest]

Best Interest Rates on Cash – January 2019

Here's my monthly roundup of the best interest rates on cash for January 2019, roughly sorted from shortest to longest maturities. Check out my Ultimate Rate-Chaser Calculator to get an idea of how much extra interest you'd earn if you are moving … [Read the rest]

Big List of Free Consumer Data Reports (2/2): See Your Confidential Rental History, Insurance, Retail, & Employment Data

Links checked and new agencies added for 2019. Here is the second part of my big list of free consumer reports from over 50 different reporting agencies. The first part included your credit, banking, and subprime lending-related information. This … [Read the rest]

Navy Federal Credit Union 1.99% APR No Balance Transfer Fee Promotion

Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) regularly offers a special balance transfer promotion every January that is available to both new and existing NFCU credit cardholders. This year it is 1.99% APR on balance transfers for 12 months with no balance … [Read the rest]

Big List of Free Consumer Data Reports (1/2): See Your Confidential Credit, Banking, and Payday Lending Data

All info double-checked and updated for 2019. Since these are available every 12 months, it is a good idea to check these near or around the same time each year. A lot of companies make their money by collecting and selling data - your personal … [Read the rest]

CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: 2.30% APY w/ Monthly $100 Deposit

Updated. CIT Bank has a new high-yield savings account called the Savings Builder Account. This is a unique savings account with two ways to qualify for their highest interest rate tier of 2.30% APY (as of 6/29/19). You need ONE of the following … [Read the rest]

qara.info Portfolio Asset Allocation and Performance Tracking, Year-End 2018

Here's my final quarterly portfolio update for Q4 2018. This is how I track my real-world holdings, including 401k/403b/IRAs and taxable brokerage accounts but excluding our house, cash reserves, and a few side investments. The goal of this … [Read the rest]

Asset Class Returns by ETF, 2018 Year-End Review

Another one in the books! I don't track the market daily as I think the discussion is full of noise and after-the-fact justifications. I check my portfolio quarterly to see where to reinvest dividends. At the end of the year, I like to record … [Read the rest]

TurboTax 2018 Desktop Sale: Federal + State + $10 Amazon Gift Card for $40

Update: This offer is sold out/expired. I expect some sort of similar short-term deal to pop up again before April 15th. The benefit of “old-school” desktop tax software is that it doesn’t require your Social Security Number and financial details … [Read the rest]

Wild Book: What Do You Plan To Do With Your One Wild and Precious Life?

I've been catching up on some memoirs and recently finished Wild by Cheryl Strayed. (I haven't seen the movie.) I mention it here because the author did a "Big Awesome Thing" in hiking the Pacific Crest Trail and I think achieving financial freedom … [Read the rest]

ETA Executive Travel App: 1,000 United or American Miles After Each $300+ Booking

ETA (Executive Travel App) is an app that scans your calendar to automatically suggest travel options (hotels, flights, Uber) based on your calendar and personal travel preferences. They still have a new user offer of 3,000 United or American … [Read the rest]

www.220km.net